Our skin is being exposed to the harmful UVA & UVB rays of the sun each time we are outside.
Even if it is a colder, cloudy day, the UV rays still reach our skin.
Now we can stop them!Sun Facts
* The sun's UV rays cause more than 90% of all skin cancers.
* Over 1 million skin cancers are diagnosed each year in the U.S.
* UV damage has a permanent and cumulative effect on your skin.
* More than 1/2 of all new diagnosed cancers are skin cancer.
* The visual effects of photo-aging begin in the 20's (wrinkles, dryness, sun spots).
* Sun Fabrics protect all day. lotions last only hours.
* Skin cancer is preventable. Protect yourself and look younger.What is UPF?
UPF means `Ultraviolet Protection Factor', the accepted world standard for rating UV resistance in textiles. Our testing is done by the Textile Research & Testing Laboratory at california Polytechnic State University. All results were a unanimous `Excellent' rating of 40-50 UPF, the highest possible.
A garment with a UPF rating of 50, allows 1/50th of the UV rays to pass through.
Sun protective properties in our fabrics last the life of the garment.
Please check our website for all your sun protection needs: